Turkish government is working on establishment hundreds of thousands of jobs opportunity , to allow the emergence of a new real estate and investment city. like projects like Istanbul new channel, the third airport, train lines and the outstanding tunnels.
Turkey now in :
- the 17th largest economy in the world.
- the 6th largest economy in Europe.
- With a current GDP of approximately USD 820 billion in 2013.
The real estate sector in Turkey represents 19.5% of the total GDP, which brings great investment potential to the sector.
for example, Studies manifest that Istanbul population today 14.03 million people, and by 2023 will increase to 16,568,500 people .. this means increased sales of real estate and investment will boom in the market.
Giant projects, government encouragement policies, economic stability and the low exchange rate of the Turkish lira in the currency market. all that and others are positive indicators led to the rise in house sales by 32.4% in 2015
- According to the Turkish State Railways’ (TCDD) investment program, USD 240,145 million will be spent on building logistics centers.
In addition, targets are being set and development also continues in urban renewal projects and for mega projects, including:
The Main Turkey mega projects 2013 – 2023
- Urban renewal – Bellion $ 200
- Establish three nuclear power stations – $ 62 Bellion
- Establishment of new Istanbul airport – $ 49 Bellion
- Establishing a new canal – $ 10 Bellion
- Establish a tunnel Eurasia (Europe – Asia) – $ 1.245 Bellion
- Istanbul economic center – establish the city of Istanbul Economic
- Istanbul highway project \ IZMIR – $ 6.5 Bellion
- Build a bridge Yavuz Sultan Selim (third Bosphorus Bridge) – $ 2.5 Bellion
- Establish a high-speed train line – $ 45 Bellion
- Railway Marmaray project – $ 4.5 Bellion
- Establish 15 huge hospital – $ 7.5 Bellion
With this mega projects and ambitious targets, Turkey offers great opportunities for investors in the real estate sector.