A standard Turkish Tourist Permit now allows you to stay in Turkey for no longer than 90 days in any 180 day period.
Residence Permit for Foreigners who bought a Property in Turkey.
According to the recent revision of the law governing residency rules and regulations for foreigners in 2013, property buyers from other nations are granted a year-long residency permit that could be extended indefinitely if the individual remains in the possession of the property acquired in Turkey.
Residence permit will be stopped If the foreigners with existing residence permit stays outside of Turkey for more than 6 months in a year. So, they have to apply again as if they are applying for the first time.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION OF SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- Declarations of Residence Permit Form
- 4 pieces of passport size photo
- Original passport (the validity date of the passport shall be at least 60 days more than the validity date of the applied residence permit)
- The copy of the passport
- 2 copies of the title deed
- Turkish potential tax number
- The bank statement or foreign exchange receipt for the amount of 500 USD for every month. (6000 USD for 1 year)